Maintaining the Client Connection During Times of Uncertainty
Host: Jane Mason
Thank you to everyone who attended our first #AskIMPACT session.
Key Learnings from the Session:
- Now is the time to stay connected with your clients. This is critical to building long-lasting relationships.
- Offer innovative solutions. Understand what your client’s needs are and find a way to help them.
- Adapt the way you interact with your clients. This could mean using technology or social media.
- Take advantage of this opportunity to build relationships with new or past clients. Go beyond and see who else needs your help.
- Build intimacy and trust with your clients. Go the extra mile and support them with their immediate needs even if it’s outside of what you typically offer
Stay tuned for our upcoming #AskIMPACT sessions: