We are looking for senior coaches to join our team. Successful coaches at Impact have the overall responsibility of coaching clients on both individual assignments and in structured mentoring programs. They are expected to contribute to the organization’s growth in the form of business development, professional development, and marketing.
Qualifications & Attributes
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience, preferably in senior leadership positions.
- Should have a variety of prior experiences in a business or HR environment, preferably in professional service firms.
- A university degree is required. Graduate degree(s), coaching accreditation, and assessment certification(s) are preferred.
- Team player who likes to collaborate and share ideas with others.
- Well-networked. Enjoys building relationships with others and contribute to driving successful growth for the organization.
- Experience with business development and/or existing coaching client base considered an asset.
- Passion for coaching. Demonstrates genuine curiosity to support clients on their goals and objectives.
- Highly trustworthy, loyal and committed to a high level of integrity.
- Highly professional with a strong focus on service excellence and quality.
- Communicates effectively with clients on a timely basis and demonstrates honesty and respect in all interactions.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time with attention to detail.
- Comfortable working for an entrepreneur in a virtual environment.
- Having an existing coaching client base considered a strong asset.
- Coaching individual client assignments by following the Impact coaching process, along with using up-to-date Impact templates and tools.
- Working on larger Impact programs under the direction of a project manager.
- Assessment support if certified in a tool.
- Attend regular team meetings.
- Deepening existing client relationships and identifying opportunity to sell more work.