About Impact-Coaches Inc.
Impact Coaches Inc. is a recognized leader in business coaching, founded in 2003. We partner with large organizations to manage and deliver a variety of innovative coaching programs. We take the time to build relationships with our clients and understand how their business and industry works. Our clients appreciate our ability to understand and work with diverse groups and complex organizations. You can learn more about us at www.impact-coaches.com.
As a coaching organization, we continue to be proud to attract the best coaches and provide challenging work that drives the personal and professional growth of our team. Coaches who join our team build a career with us. They have years of experience coaching with us. Our value proposition is to provide a highly collaborative and collegial atmosphere to learn, exchange, and support one another. Collaboration for us is key to being the gateway to creativity. We believe this and live this every day through the work that we do. We challenge ourselves to offer an amazing experience to our clients through the work we do, and we equally invest as much effort to offer a great place to work for our team members while providing the opportunity to learn, innovate and create with one another.
The great news is that Impact-Coaches is continuing to grow. We are looking for coaches to join our team. Whether you are entering the profession as a newly certified coach or you are a senior level coach, we are excited and interested in speaking with you, so that we can learn more about one another.
Now, here are a few details about what a Coach role at Impact is all about:
Coaches have the overall responsibility of coaching clients on both individual assignments and in structured broader group coaching programs. If you have experience with coaching teams, and / or have an assessment background, even better! Our coaches also contribute to strengthening customer relationships to ultimately help us expand our footprint with those customers and in the market. We have both permanent and contractual openings.
Qualifications & Attributes
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of work experience, preferably in leadership positions.
- A university degree is required. Coaching accreditation is a must. Graduate degree(s),and assessment certification(s) are an asset.
- Team player who likes to collaborate and share ideas with others.
- Passion for coaching. Demonstrates genuine curiosity to support clients on their goals and objectives.
- Highly trustworthy, loyal and committed to a high level of integrity.
- Highly professional with a strong focus on service excellence and quality.
- Communicates effectively with clients on a timely basis and demonstrates honesty and respect in all interactions.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time with attention to detail.
- Well-networked. Enjoys building relationships with others and contribute to driving successful growth for the organization.
- Experience with business development and/or existing coaching client base considered an asset.
- Coaching individual client assignments and working on larger Impact programs.
- Collaborating on new product development and service offerings to best meet our current and potential clients’ needs
- Providing assessment support if certified in a tool.
- Attending regular team meetings and technical sessions.
- Deepening existing client relationships and identifying opportunities to grow the client relationships while working in partnership with our business development team.
- Leveraging and collaborating with other Impact coaches to ensure the absolute best work is done for the client.
- Always remain open to learning about yourself as a Coach. Willingness to share your experiences, the good ones and the hard ones so that others can benefit from your learnings.