Chief of Staff
About Impact-Coaches Inc.
Impact-Coaches Inc. is a business coaching organization that has been delivering leadership, business development and team development in the form of assessments, individual coaching, and group/team coaching since 2003. We have a proven track record and a growing client list thanks to our commitment to excellence in coaching and client service. We have grown steadily year after year and have a strong team of coaches across Canada.
Impact-Coaches Inc. supports a fair and equitable work environment. Our coaches work virtually but are well-connected to our organization. We pride ourselves in being an organization that "business people turn to when they want to excel" and "all coaches aspire to work with."
Takes Ownership, Demonstrates Initiative & Accountability for Work and for Clients
- Feels and demonstrates ownership and accountability for account success.
- Committed to and excited by opportunities to grow accounts.
- Competently manages all aspects of project or account.
- Owns and seeks to develop client relationships.
- Shows proactivity by thinking beyond tasks and suggesting improvements and innovations.
Commitment to Quality, Excellence & Professionalism
- Recognizes the importance of representing Impact's premium brand and all times and does so.
- Always acts and interacts in a way that aligns with Impact's, client's, and program's purpose.
- Adopts a mindset of continuous improvement and challenges self and others to innovate to bring the best to client and team.
- Maintains consistently high standards around quality in all
Reliable and Committed Team Player
- Is a hard-working, collaborative, and supportive team member to colleagues, coaches, and clients.
- Contributes with selflessness and caring.
- Puts energy into building trust and winning respect and views relationships as partnerships.
- Takes time to support and contribute, but also develop and teach.
- Is committed to getting the best out of everyone for the good of the client and Impact.
- Is committed to the growth of clients, Impact, and self. Ambitious for the success of all three.
- Pitches in and helps others. Does work even if it not part of their normal role.
- Can be counted on to meet deadlines and go above and beyond to do what is best for the team and the client.
Demonstrates Project Management/Organization
- Has an organized, disciplined approach to project management.
- Can track and manage multiple projects, initiatives, and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Respects Impact processes and systems but remains innovative in seeking ways to improve efficiency or quality.
- Is reliable and consistently follows through with commitments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and client demands.
- Remains resilient in the face of setbacks, using them as opportunities for growth and learning.